Saturday, December 29, 2007

Drum roll, please.

Click on image to see enlarged versionSubmitted by Julie, Miami, Florida
Violations: (Brace yourselves, here's a new one folks!) Why Bother? (Next year this violation may be called: "The Kids Did It" since this is the defense of so many of my anti-fans but for now we'll call this one "Why Bother?" Notice how a lack of shrubbery still allows for lights on the right side?) Don't be sending me any hate mail about this one, the time spent with your hate mail has put my own yard in this very same category.

7 comments:

OhPunk! said...

It's like a BAD Home Improvement Christmas episode!!!

hahah

** Shaun **
My awesome blog: ohpunk.blogspot.com


-

Unknown said...

SO WHAT!!! IT'S STILL A GREAT COME
IN INVITATION

Anonymous said...

i actually kind of like this one...

Self-righteous said...

I knew before I saw the caption that this one had to be Florida. It just has that tacky Florida look.

Anonymous said...

I like it, fine!!!

Anonymous said...

i like it its gud

Jenn said...

haha....really?!?!

so is the porch light considered part of the "light show"?